Date of issue
ImproveIt Oy, Business ID
Purolaakso 4 B, 02920 Espoo
2. Registry contact person and contact information
+358 40 770 0801
3. Name of the register
ImproveIt Oy's website contact register
4. Purpose and basis of processing of personal data
The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
- Customer relationship management, such as enabling ImproveIt to contact customers and prospects.
- Enabling contact and targeted inquiries through our website.
The basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the registrar.
5. Data contact and usage of the information
The register may contain the following information:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Date of contact
- Reason for contact
When sending the form, the information will be stored in the system of the service provider and a summary will be sent by e-mail to the CEO. As a general rule, personal data will be processed only for as long as is necessary to deal with the matter.
Form data from the service provider's system will be deleted regularly no later than six (6) months after receipt.
6. Regular sources of information
Personal information is obtained from the data subject in connection with the use of the website.
7. Regular disclosures
Personal data is not regularly handed over to any third parties, or transferred outside of the EU or the EEA.
The information may be disclosed from time to time for targeted marketing campaigns commissioned by the registrar or partner(s).
We have ensured that all of our service providers comply with data protection laws. We regularly use the following service providers:
- Webnode (website forms )
- Google (e-mail)
8. Data transfer outside the EU or the EEA
Whenever possible, we have chosen secure data centres located in Europe to store your data.
We have ensured that our service providers have joined the Privacy Shield program (https://www.privacyshield.gov/list), which aims to ensure the secure processing of European data in the United States.
9. Security principles of the registry
Secure processing of your personal information is important to us. We and our service providers use e.g. the following safeguards to ensure the security of your information.
- Only certain pre-defined employees of the registrar have access to and are entitled to use the data contained in the register stored in the system.
- The use of the register is protected by user-specific IDs, passwords and access rights.
- The registry resides on a computer located in a computer room on a server to which unauthorized access is denied.
- The information contained in the register is located in locked and guarded premises.
- The register is regularly backed up.
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. You can avoid cookies by modifying your browser settings and disabling their use.
11. Rights of the data subject
You have the right to check the information about you stored in the personal register and the right to request the correction and deletion of incorrect information.
You also have the right at any time to prohibit us from using your information for direct marketing.
Requests to exercise these rights must be directed to the contact person mentioned in chapter 2.
You have the right to complain about the processing of personal data to the national Data Protection Officer.